Important information for visitors
We’re delighted to be reopening from Saturday 1st May.
Help us keep you safe by reading and following these guidelines.
- You should not enter the Gardens if you think you have COVID-19 symptoms
- If possible please buy your tickets in advance. Once on site only card payments will be accepted.
- Please always follow social distancing of 2 metres
- Regularly wash your hands and avoid touching your face. Check the NHS guidelines for more information
- Come prepared with your own hand sanitiser, tissues, and contactless ways to pay.
We want to assure our visitors that safety is of the utmost importance and the health of all our team and visitors is paramount. We will be giving you a warm welcome at a distance.
There are limited toilet facilities available in the car park area, including a disabled toilet. There are no toilet facilities within the gardens.
We are delighted that on our opening weekend we have local business Defender Blender coming to set up in the gardens so that our visitors can purchase hot and cold refreshments and some of their homemade cake.